Covid-19 Safety Updates
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks.
- We consistently maintaining vigilance and are only allowing 1-2 patients in the office at a time. We kindly ask to leave your family members, children, spouses at home during your dental appointment.
- Options to bypass the waiting room for appointments are available and offered to all patients. Simply call from your vehicle and ask if we are ready for you.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down after every single patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- Every staff member and patient will have his/her temperature taken before we accept them through the office threshold.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.
We Are Committed to Your Oral Health
At Magical Smiles, we are committed to ensuring your oral health is in excellent condition. We make this possible by attending to all dental issues, existing and potential, during your visit.